- Scientific name: Barbarea orthoceras Ledeb. Index Sem. Horti Dorpat: 2. (1824).
- Common name: erect-fruited winter cress
- AK YT NT BC AB SK MB ON QC NB NF LB SM
- Specimen information and Map.
- Chromosome numbers: n = 8; 2n = 16
- Canadian status: native
- Lifeform: biennial or perennial, taproot and usually simple caudex
- Ecology: to sub-arctic; mainly damp areas of woods, meadows, old fields, cliffs, streambanks, bogs, springs, lakeshores, sea shores; sand, rocks, clay, loam; roadsides, railways and waste places
- Date modified: