- Scientific name: Camelina microcarpa Andrz. ex DC. Reg. Veg. Syst. Nat. 2: 517. (1821).
- Common name: small-seeded false flax
- BC AB SK MB ON QC NB NS PE NF
- Specimen information and Map.
- Chromosome numbers: n = 8, 13, 20; 2n = 18-20, 26, 32, 40
- Canadian status: introduced, naturalized
- Lifeform: annual
- Ecology: prairies, fields (grain, flax, corn, hay), pastures, grasslands, rangeland, gardens, low slopes, flats, sloughs; ballast, sand, loam, gravel, alkaline soils; roadsides, railways, wharves and waste places; weedy
- Date modified: