- Scientific name: Camelina sativa (L.) Crantz Stirp. Austr., ed. 1, 1: 17. (1762).
- Basionym: Myagrum sativum Sp. Pl. 2: 641. (1753).
- Common name: large-seeded false flax
- [AK] NT BC AB SK MB ON QC [NB] [NS] [PE] [NF]
- Specimen information and Map.
- Chromosome numbers: n = 6, 14; 2n = 12, 26, 40
- Canadian status: introduced, naturalized
- Lifeform: annual, winter annual or biennial
- Ecology: prairies, fields (grain, flax, alfalfa), open woods, lakeshore; dry sandy soils; around elevators; roadsides, railways, and waste places; weedy
- Date modified: