- Scientific name: Cardamine digitata Richardson Bot. App. Franklin's Narr. Journey Polar Sea: 743. (1823).
- AK YK NT NU
- Specimen information and Map.
- Chromosome numbers: 2n = 28, 32, 40, 42
- Canadian status: native
- Lifeform: perennial, horizontal spreading rhizomes, usually branched
- Ecology: arctic: slopes, flats, meadows, river banks, bluffs and shores, tundra, moraine, polygons, hummocks, seepage areas, woods, thickets; rocks, sand, peat, gravel, limestone, moss, muskeg; roadsides
- Date modified: