- Scientific name: Draba praealta Greene Pittonia 3: 306. (1898).
- [AK] YT NT BC AB
- Specimen information and Map.
- Chromosome numbers: n = 28
- Canadian status: native
- Lifeform: biennial, perennial, sometimes annual, caudex simple or branched
- Ecology: arctic, alpine: slopes, banks, meadows, cliffs, ledges, rock slides, canyon walls, benches, stream banks and beds, floodplains, open woods, thickets, snowmelt areas, moraines; talus, scree, gravel, limestone; near pipelines, dwellings, roadsides
- Date modified: