- Scientific name: Draba verna L. Sp. Pl. 2: 642. (1753).
- Draba verna var. boerhavii H.C. Hall Spec. Bot.: 149. (1821).
- Common name: whitlow-grass, vernal whitlow-grass
- BC [AB] ON QC NB
- Specimen information and Map.
- Chromosome numbers: n = 7-47, aneuploid series between extremes
- Canadian status: introduced, naturalized
- Lifeform: annual, scapose
- Ecology: hillsides, rangeland, fields, cliffs, forest clearings, gardens and other cultivated areas, shoreline bluffs, quarries; rocks, grass, sand, moss; dockside, campsites, roadsides, railways; weedy
- Date modified: