Lepidium densiflorum var. densiflorum
- Scientific name: Lepidium densiflorum var. densiflorum Schrad. Index Sem. Horti Gotting.: 4. (1832).
- AK YK NT BC AB SK MB ON QC NB NS PE NF LB
- Specimen information and Map.
- Chromosome numbers: n = 16; 2n = 32
- Canadian status: native and/or introduced
- Lifeform: annual or winter annual
- Ecology: rarely to sub-arctic: slopes, floodplains, prairies, pastures, fields, woodlands, shores, dunes; grass, gravel, sand; docks, ballast, roadsides, railways and waste places; weedy
- Date modified: