- Scientific name: Neslia paniculata (L.) Desv. Jour. Bot. Agric. 3: 162. (1815).
- Basionym: Myagrum paniculatum Sp. Pl. 2: 641. (1753).
- Common name: wall mustard
- AK YK NT BC AB SK MB ON QC NB NS PE NF
- Specimen information and Map
- Chromosome numbers: n = 7; 2n = 14
- Canadian status: introduced, naturalized
- Lifeform: annual
- Ecology: rarely to sub-arctic: weedy, cultivated fields (grain, lucerne, potatoes), gardens, cut-over wooded area; sand, talus, clay, loam, rich humus soils; roadsides, railways, and waste places, near elevators
- Date modified: