- Scientific name: Raphanus raphanistrum L. Sp. Pl. 2: 669. (1753).
- Raphanus raphanistrum var. raphanistrum L. Sp. Pl. 2: 669. (1753).
- Common name: wild radish
- GR BC AB SK [MB?] ON QC NB NS PE NF LB
- Specimen information and Map
- Chromosome numbers: n = 9; 2n = 18
- Canadian status: introduced, naturalized
- Lifeform: annual or biennial from taproot
- Ecology: weed of fields (grain, rape, potatoes, cabbage, hay, clover, peas, bulbs, hops), gardens, and orchards; woods, cliffs, outcrops, beaches, dunes; sand, grass, gravel, clay and sandy loam; wharves, roadsides, railways and waste places
- Date modified: