Copyright // Disclaimer
©Minister of Supply and Services Canada 1993
Cat. No. A21-40/1933-1
Information supplied by this program is based entirely on published literature. Every effort has been made to verify input of the data, but, inaccuracies may occur. In a medical situtation, always check the original references or other authoritative sources. Any medical information about symptoms, diseases, and treatments are derived from these references. The author of this program is a botanist with an interest in poisonous plants and professes no expertise in either veterinary or human medicine. This INFORMATION SYSTEM is intended as ARESEARCH TOOL ONLY. It is intended to aid medical experts in obtaining appropriate information on plant poisoning of animals and humans in Canada.
Limited Use Data Product License Agreement
The Government of Canada (Minister of Supply and Services) (hereafter called "the owner") owns all intellectual propery rights, (including copyright) in the Canadian Poisonous Plants Information System (hereafter called the "INFORMATION SYSTEM").
- This agreement does not transfer any or all of the owner's rights.
- You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any other product in machine-readable form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the INFORMATION SYSTEM.
- The INFORMATION SYSTEM is provided "as-is", and the owner makes no warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will the owner be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or other similar damages.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the data product complies with the terms of this agreement, and to seek prior written permission from the owner for any uses not permitted or not specified in this agreement.
- ANY USE WHATSOEVER OF THE INFORMATION SYSTEM SHALL CONSTITUTEYOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Date modified: